Thigh and Arm Exercise Muscle Strengthening Flexor
495 in stock
Working out at home has never been easier. With this high and Arm muscle flexor by Coseey, you can workout your thigh muscles, arm muscles anytime and anywhere. It's light and portable, easy to travel with.
FAST SHIPPING RECIEVE YOUR ITEM WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
Material: PVC, Foam, Metal
Size: about 8.7 x 4.7 inches
Light-weight and compact design: Just pack it into a small space for use when traveling.
Easy to use. Perfect for all ages & fitness levels & home gym workouts. Great for toning thigh muscles while sitting at your desk at work , or even watching TV on the couch.
Strengthen your thigh.
Lose your forearm fat.
Shape your back.
Make your breast lines up.
Exercise your arm and chest
1. Grip the handles of the thigh toner with your hands, holding it in front of you. You can sit or stand.
2. Ensure that when you push inward the toner is positioned correctly, so that the middle of the "V" shape pushes outward, not inward toward your chest.
3.Push the handles together while allowing your elbows to move out toward your sides.
4. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. This exercise will target your chest muscles.
1. Lie down on your back on a mat.
2. Bend your knees to about a 45-degree position. Your feet should be flat on the floor.
3.Place the thigh toner between your inner thighs. The thigh toner should be positioned so that it looks like an upside-down "V."
4. Squeeze your thighs together. Even if the thigh toner moves in only a couple of inches, you still will be working your thigh muscles. Work to squeeze more forcefully, making the thigh toner move farther inward, as you use the equipment over time.
5. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. To increase the intensity, perform slow repetitions or pause at the top of the squeezing motion during each repetition.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 14 to 21 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.